New Page 1
You are reading a page from a free video
eBook called Heaven or Hell It's Your Choice, for more information click on the
website button above.
Section 1 / Page 28
ON THE FOLLOWING PAGES, ARE INCLUDED SOME OF THE
END USER PLATFORMS DESCRIBED AND SOME OF THE OTHER DEVELOPMENTS IN THE HARDWARE
The point is this: -
- The computer hardware market is going to be saturated with all sorts of
new digital storage mediums and computer processors, thin and fat client
devices (platforms or net appliances). This will mean that profit margins
will be relatively small compared to their development costs.
- So what is the point in having very large storage mediums if there is
nothing new for them to store?
- Just as people today are buying computer games, music, books and videos,
tomorrow they will all be buying the information they want stored on these
new information storage systems, or delivered to them over a network
connection. These systems will have such high capacities that storing a
couple of thousand books / CDís or even movies on them will be no problem.
- Therefore, the proposals concepts showed how to exploit all these new
computer processors and storage mediums, which is where all the real money
- Also bandwidth will just keep increasing, so this would have made it
even easier to implement the system.
- The ownership of virtualised media, will play a major part in the future
- Virtualised sounds and images will have a much longer shelf life
compared to films and TV, simply because they will be 3D and interactive.
This will mean that every time a user experiences a VR creation, then it
will be slightly different, so providing a certain addictive quality.
The possibilities are almost infinite and that goes for the
amount of money that could have been made.
WELCOME TO YOUR ONLINE
DIGITAL VIRTUAL FUTURE.
Please report any problems you see on this page -such as
broken links, non playing video clips, spelling or grammatical errors etc to:-
I don't have the time to individually respond to every
email, so I thank you in advance, for your help.